Sunday, May 31, 2009

Here I go...



I was honoured when Karina asked me to help out with her new blog! I consider her to be one of the better dressed avi's in our second life and I'm glad she likes to see some of my style on this blog as well.

Let me start with an outfit I've been wearing a lot since Leezu Baxter created her Revolution Pan dresses. Leezu creates some of the best dresses in sl with beautiful rich colors and her designs keep surprising me. Tho I absolutely love the dress, I chose to only wear the top half and combine it with Armidi Brindisi slacks. I think put together this outfit is kinda chique but still casual enough to just do the daily sl shopping :)

Also worn:
hair: Truth - Aradia
shoes: Maitreya - Verve Pumps
skin: Rockberry - Uma light

No comments:

Post a Comment