Saturday, July 4, 2009

Cinderella's Lost Slipper





















Well I finished the hunt. It was fairly painless - not too much lag and none of the shoes were super difficult to find. Here's the pictures of my favorite finds and links to those shops (just to the shops not direct to the shoes you will need to find those yourself). Let me know if you want a list of all the shops or you can start the entire hunt at the beginning here.
Jean Capris with Silver Top !Doux Petit Dahl
Cinderella Dress {CIPRIA COUTURE}
Cinderella Wedding Gown (no peeking trip!) Passionate Weddings
Dark Cinderella Gown ..::Rasetsukoku::..
Cinderella Gown (I'm feeling the theme going on) Multifarious/Dharma Fashions
Liquid Cobalt Dress (with shoes!) Different Drummer
Jeans with Button Top .:*KD Designs*:.
Sindy Dress *Bliss Couture*
Draped White Dress (my favorite of the whole hunt) !Doux Petit Dahl

No comments:

Post a Comment