Thursday, July 23, 2009

Hunt at Forbidden Thorn!


All this and more can be found!




The snuggle chair is my favorite. Not only is the chair so cute and changeable, but the pose is adorable.


Thanks to my models Mel and Mej (*mwahs*)!


Forbidden Thorn is a shop I found during Vendor Appreciation. It's such nice stuff. So when I heard they were doing a hunt I flew right over! 16 small pink flowers to find this one. There are different pieces from most of the different collections. This furniture is nice, nice, nice!!! Also one of the gifts is a $100L gift card which I used to buy the coffee table pictured. Best part all the furniture has multiple changeable textures so you can change it to suit your own decor or just to mix things up if you get bored. Will definitely make this store the first stop next time I'm wanting furniture. Not sure (am I ever) how long this lasts so hurry - here's your moving van to Forbidden Thorn.

No comments:

Post a Comment