Friday, July 3, 2009

I'm Insatiable!








One of the things I love about doing hunts is finding new shops I didn't know about (and then blogging them). While doing the Cinderella's Lost Slipper hunt I came upon Insatiable. I clicked on the Subscribo when I was there after I found the shoe - and today I got a notecard from the owner, AliannaMarie GossipGirl, saying I had won 5 free shirts from her shop for doing so! I never win anything - so I was all over it. I especially love my new Barbie Brat top (it's sooooo me!). She has a bunch of freebies in her shop as well as a fast moving Lucky Chair (also snagged that while I was there). Her stuff is very reasonably priced and I bought the skirt featured in the pics while I was there (I'm not made of wood - had to buy something!) Anyhoo - great shop for some low priced, casual T's and you can find it here at Insatiable Fashions.

No comments:

Post a Comment