Saturday, October 3, 2009

RYfe

Nere and I both joined Bloodlines awhile ago for what we saw as an opportunity to dress in fancy gothy fashions (any excuse to buy clothes I tell you). Anyhoo, although neither of us are too involved in that - I do know the premier place for clothes for the darker side would have to be Ryfe. My friend iole brought me to the Ryfe "fashion show". Show is the word - in that Raven Pennyfeather dressed her friends in her newest line and had their portraits up while they pose with the clothes on. While showing off the fashions, they role play. You can find her newest creations here at RYfe.

Freebie unisex outfit was given out - still in store?
Some of the role players, modeling the clothes.
Cher was there?
Lots of peeps there (lag city)
Was very neat to see live models posing next to their "portraits" from which you were able to buy the clothes.

No comments:

Post a Comment