Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Prelude

There's a storm raging through my little country, strong winds and a nasty drizzle have been pestering us all day. Mostly I like the natural force, but preferably when I'm warm and cozy inside my house. Not when I'm blown off my bike on the way to work... Anyway, I decided to dress warmly in SL as a result... funny how that works.



I'm sure most of you must have heard about the new group What's New SL and the enormous amount of gifts in the notices. One of the gifts was by Prelude, a store I've never been before. I was pleasantly surprised; it's a small store with some really cute items, well crafted. Among some other things I picked up this olive high collard sweater, in the next picture you can see the cute buttons on the collar.

I found this cute jacket at CoL a while ago but never really knew what to wear with it. The collar is really amazing and a true eyecatcher and I'm happy it didn't need much adjusting. To complete the outfit I added Malt Willow pants.



Here's a close up of the skin I'm wearing, its by Beauty Avatar and a free gift in the notices. I really like the course Beauty Avatar is going, I like their skins better and better. Especially the cheekbones and lips I find nice on this face, rather strong yet sensual. I had preferred it if there had been a little more details on the skins, such as a hint of freckles, it's still a bit too flawless for me.



Above I'm wearing the Prelude Autumn shirt in Red. The textures are very nice and I love the little print on the front. This shirt is a freebie in store and a uni black version was the gift in the What's New SL group. You will find very reasonably priced wellcrafted items at Prelude and even a few other gifts too. I'm going to keep an eye on this store, hope you will too...


Kus Nere


Style credits

Pic #1&2
Hair: Lamb - Say (twix)
Skin: Beauty Avatar - ZETA SKIN (new skin releases gift)
Jacket: CoL - Naomie barley (part of outfit)
Sweater: Prelude - High Collar Sweater (olive)
Pants: Malt Fashions - Willow Pants (straw)
Pumps: Maitreya - Mishima Dawn (leather brown)

Pic #3
Hair: Clawtooth by Clawtooth - Girl Next Door / Mrs. Mittens
Skin: Beauty Avatar - ZETA SKIN (new skin releases gift)
Jewelry: LeeZu - BohemeMia necklace and earrings
Shirt: Prelude - Autum shirt (red)
Pants: Coco - CroppedPants (black)
Pumps: Polina Kaestner - Suede Peep Toe (rouge)

No comments:

Post a Comment