Sunday, December 13, 2009

Justice by Idiosyncrasy

Ashia Tomsen is known to many of you as one of the free*style writers. She doesn't blog quite as much as she used to but she has the perfect reason for that: she became a skin creator. Her store is named Idiosyncrasy.

To be honest I didn't pay much attention to her very first releases, but then a few weeks ago during the sperm hunt I found a gift from her skinline Mia and I absolutely loved it. I even blogged about it here. When I received a notice from her newest skinline Justice I immediately headed over to her store to try on the demo's and I fell in love with the fresh new face instantly.



Justice is named after Ashia's best friend and has a lot of improvements compared to the Mia line. In my opinion its a bit more detailed and photorealistic then Mia, a bit more grown up. Since Justice is not a fan of freckles the skin (sadly) doesn't come with them, but there is a little spot next to the nose that gives the skin a bit of extra personality.

The lips are quite strong and you might want to adjust the shape of your lips a little to your own taste. But the lips are gorgeous as is, very lush, soft and kissable. The face is photorealistic, but not too much. I think it holds the balance between real and avatar perfectly well.

There are three different make up packs to choose from; 8am, 6pm and 2am. In this picture I am wearing the 8am pack, which has the most basic/classic make ups as you can imagine:


From left to right: base, 1, 2, 3
4, 5, 6, 7


The skins are also sold as seperates. I'm wearing the palest tone, but it also comes in two darker tones. With each skin you will get a light and dark version of the brows and a cleavage option. The eyebrows are a definite improvement compared to Mia's and are delicate but detailed. In this post I'm wearing brown hair since I thought that looked somehow much better then my usual red hair. I hope in the future Ashia will make a version with an even lighter brow for blonds ands reds.



The body is very nice and smooth. The collarbones are well drawn and very sexy. I love the back on this skin, soft lines and smooth skintexture. I might have liked it to have a bit more moles or spots to add more personality and if the butt was a bit more pronounced, a bit darker lines. The belly is just slightly muscled, not too much or little and the belly button is super cute and perfectly good.

Overall I like this skin a lot. Ashia is a very talented skin creator and she really puts her mark on her skin. The Justice face is really recognizable as one of hers. Get your demo here.


Kus Nere

No comments:

Post a Comment