Friday, February 26, 2010

I'm itchy

First of all: Thank you all very much for your kind responses to my cry for help! It makes me happy so many of you wanted to help me. I found out that it's an SL bug related to the graphic card I use, but it's solved in SL2. So yay great timing :)

Apart from that I'm not very talkative today, so I'll let the pics do most of that for now.



Few things I'd like to show you... first thing is this nice top I'm wearing, it's the Pintuck shirt in blue by Crazy and ever since I got it wanted to blog it very badly. The jeans are a groupgift from Mustache (100l joining fee) and the pumps are from the Nardcotix sale, which Karina mentioned earlier. But omg, Nardcotix dropped their prices even more! Each item in the store is now only 100l, including all the shoes. (/me points at her feet, I looooove).



Same Crazy Pintuck shirt, now in red and combined with the gorgeous Moitie Jacket by Nyte'N'Day. The hat comes with the hair and is by fri.day. Still rocking my Nardcotix pumps :)



My skin is the february group gift by the oBscene (100 l joining fee). It's a beta skin from a yet to be released new skinline and I think its very promising...

I'm off to bed and scratch my skin of!


Kus Nere

Style credits

#1
Skin: the oBscene - BETA/Z (tone 2)
Hair: fri.day - Joanna - Jealous Red
Top: *Crazy* - Pinktuck Tops (blue)
Jeans: Mustache - Grey Match Stick Jeans
Pumps: NX-Nardcotix - Kurvy T-Strap Mary Jane (black)

#2
Skin: the oBscene - BETA/Z (tone 2)
Hair: fri.day - Joanna - Jealous Red
Jacket: Nyte'N'Day - Moitie Jacket (grey)
Top: *Crazy* - Pinktuck Tops (red)
Jeans: Miseria - Peppermint Jeans
Belt: Ducknipple - Tumtum studded belt
Pumps: NX-Nardcotix - Kurvy T-Strap Mary Jane (black)

No comments:

Post a Comment