Saturday, February 13, 2010

Revanche - sort of (massive fail)

I miss blogging so much... the creative outlet in putting together an outfit, creating a perfect picture and editing the photo's in PhotoShop. It's been almost four weeks since my notebook died and tho I have the funds to buy a new one immediately I'm very picky. I know exactly what I want, and what I want has a longer deliverytime then I expected. Luckily I don't have to be without SL: I can use my bf's notebook every now and then. But... he doesn't have the fancy graphics card I had... or the fast processor... I can log into SL, but thats about it.

There have been several outfits and items I've been wanting to blog so badly, but I couldn't because of this. Then tonight after receiving a nc about fri.day's newest release I couldn't get a hold to myself anymore: I had to try. Three hours later here I am, with no pics and zero patience left. At least I have tried! Karina was kind enough to take the pictures for me, bless her. She obviously feels guilty about stealing my blogpost ideas.



So there it is, the lovely Marie hair from fri.day I´ve been wanting to post so badly. I love it, the way its tucked behind one ear. I don´t care Karina blogged it first, it lookes better on me anyway. Also new from fri.day is this Comfy.Cardi. A must have for your inventory, it´s so gorgeous.



How bout this gorgeous man I´m smooching on? My lipstick smeared all over his face... Well ok, I can log into SL and perhaps a few things more then just standing around. Will you believe this male skin is absolutely free? It's from Hermony and available here, kisses included.

Until I have my new notebook! Miss you all lots.


Kus Nere

No comments:

Post a Comment