Monday, July 19, 2010

Wandering



Mustache offers in above cardigan in their group notices, the color really appeals to me today. The cardi's are released in several colors and I will definitely be buying more. Paired with tram's free flats I think I'm pretty color coordinated for the day...



My skin is Atomic's current StumbleBum item and will be available for only a short while. It costs about half the price of a regular skin, a good deal if you ask me. Mind the red eyeliner and heavy eyebrows, those are pretty eyecatching.


Kus Nere

Credits
Skin: Atomic - Audrey honey (Stumble bum item)
Hair: Clawtooth - Twinkle toast soil
Cardigan: Mustache - Slub Crochet Cardigain aqua (group gift, look in notices)
Tank: fri. - Layering.Tank Striped V gray
Pants: Milk Motion - my high waist jeans short pale blue
Flats: tram - gift flats (available in mainstore)
Bulldog: Vooner - French Bulldog

No comments:

Post a Comment