Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Hi - remember me?

So yah, I've been a bit busy rl. Will not bother you with my woes :) Here's some of my favorite recent finds:


Omg Tuli. I love her so much. This Audrey skin is magnificent, I love the more adult look this face has compared to previous releases. To me, this skin is the most classy and elegant skin SL has to offer at the moment. Tuli also provides tattoolayers for your lips, so you can mix and combine and vary as much as your hearts desires... I know I am...
Also Lelutka has released some of the finest hairs I've seen recently. I have my favourite hairdesigner as I'm sure most of you do. But sometimes you just need a different style, texture, feel, whatever. I'm happy with the creativity shown in these releases.


My top is Whippet & Buck's current Stumblebum item. Again I am thrilled to see the creativity this is made with. Two colors of tanktop with a beaded yoke, which you can also wear on different clothing.


Last but not least is PM's latest release, these Jori pumps. Gawd so nice. And actually affordable too, how's that! I appreciate the attention to details such as the little wrinkles on the heel, the foot itself is flawless. Delivered with a nifty little hud, to make skincoloring easy and 30 toenail varnishes.


Kus Nere

Credits:
Skin: Tuli - Audrey tone 1 (make up 02, tattoo lip layer light 1 gloss)
Hair: Lelutka - Amanda (SoySauce )
Top: Whippet & Buck - Neelia Beaded Yoke (Arsenic)
Shorts: Armidi Gisaci - Buone Vacanze bianco (part of outfit)
Pumps: PM - Jori mint

No comments:

Post a Comment