Saturday, October 9, 2010

Stumble into fall



And then it's fall... sigh. I do love autumn. And dressing warmer for those chillier days.

I feel just a little sorry for those who have missed last 50 l friday's offering from Surf Couture. But I'm sure the lovely Corriedale Coat will be released at full price in a ton of colors very soon.

Things you are not too late for are my hair and skin! The hair with hat is the latest release from Posh, currently available for only 75l as a Project Themeory offering and my skin is Dernier Cri's Stumblebum item, only 350l. This look fell together just perfectly. Sometimes, its just one of those days...


Kus Nere

Credits:
Hair: Posh - Bitter Sweet latte
Skin: Dernier Cri - Charlotte II Stumblebum light (lt brows)
Coat: Surf Couture - Corriedale Coat
Boots: Slink - Marina Boots tan

No comments:

Post a Comment