Monday, April 25, 2011

Deviant Girl


Oh i was so glad to find this cute dress from deviant girls. The shop is very sweet.
I show my dress and a super skin from Mynerva. I bought a more darker colour ( skin tone 6) because i often wear brown or black hair, but with blond hair a lighter skin colour is super ( skin tone 3)
And at least i found these super Boots on modavia fashion week (E U P H O R I A ss2011 fashion Week) ..with a giftcard from the Modavia group it was totally free!!!!!! Watch those leather suspenders. There is a menu so you can choose with or without the socks.Well i hope you all enjoy what i found


Credits:
Dress: deviant girls - *dg* cotton dress vanila
Skin: Mynerva - ~Mynerva~ Jane Shade 6
Boots: EUPHORIA Fashion Week - [m] Sella Stivale Brown. Join the Modavia group..open info and notices and open the euphoria fashion week present. wear the card on the fashion week spot...left click on the vendor you wish to purchase...once you see a menu, select * BuyBy Pts*..and you get the item ..and i recommend these boots (free)
Pants: Calypso Giano - [CALYPSO GIANO]Jeans Classic
Hair: Maitreya - Maitreya Alex - Nuts pack
Shirt: C'est Moi - C'est Moi! bandeau top blu (posted before - free)

Enjoy all these nice things!!!!!, Nic








1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Very nice post. I simply stumbled upon your weblog and wanted to say that I have really enjoyed browsing your weblog posts.
After all I will be subscribing for your feed and I am hoping
you write again soon!
Also visit my page ... emo wear

Post a Comment