Thursday, April 28, 2011

Springtime



I have been enjoying the lovely weather the past few days, sunshine and the smell of spring in the air. I hope most of you have as well.



Couple of things I love: I went crazy on the hairsale @ Elikatira, so be warned those hairs will be featured on this blog a lot. The skin from IrEn at TFG is sooooo nice, and such a bargain. The Baby Monkey pumps, so nice and easy hud for easy skin adjustings. The top from Aoharu is just simply beautiful. Aoharu released a lot of great new items, I had a hard time choosing. The shorts from Fishy Strawberry at TDR are the bestest tho, I wanted a pair just like these for a while.

Go shopping!


Kus Nere

Skin: Iren - Anna for TFG (available @ TFG)
Hair: [e] - Rush red 05
Eyes: LeLutka - Ellis Vine M
Eyeshadow: LeLutka - previous groupgift
Lashes: Exodi - freebie in pack
Top: Aoharu - DotChiffonShirt Green (new)
Shorts: Fishy Strawberry - Cargo Shorts brown (available @ TDR)
Pumps: BM - Ultimate Claire Pump Gold (new)

No comments:

Post a Comment