Friday, August 19, 2011

light blue


Light blue reminds me of the name of my favorite perfum in rl from Dolce & Gabbana... and it also reminds me of summerblue skies with white clouds with silvery edges because the sun is shining through. Here in Holland we have beautiful silvery blue skies, they say, and you can see it on the paintings of our old masters.
All this came in my mind when i was combining free or nearly free stuff that i found. Most had blue colour...And i like blue and jeans blue very much.

I painted my nails blue to get a perfect combination ;)
Oh and what a cuty isn't it, this top!!!!!

Credits:
Hair: Exile- #12 Platinum - Exile ( 10ld)
Shoes: Pixelfashion -YIBH #73 Pixelfasion ( 1 ld)
Top : C'est la vie - ::C'est la vie !:: dot suntop with headband YIBH #43 ( 1ld)
Skirt: Kanival - ** KANIVAl** - Group Gift ( denim skirt)( free)

Don't get the blues because of reading the newspaper, Nic




No comments:

Post a Comment