Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Notsonew anymore

I've had these pics taken a while ago but didn't like them much... then today I opened the folder again and thought "notsobad"... ah well, I do adore the items featured in them so I thought I'd share.



The cardigan I came across when visiting Pivaaca for the first time, cozy and perfect for the chilly autumn days when you're not sure how warm to dress. The jeans are new Plastik slacks (well maybe notsonew anymore) and I love me a good pair of jeans. As usual Plastik items come in a bunch of options of which I chose to wear the skinnileg.



Rockberry Skins have been out of the loop for a while if you ask me... I rocked them a few years back but I kinda lost track of them. Then I spotted this Apple skin and I love its natural cuteness. It's free also if you have the patience to wait on the luckyboard in store...
The hair is by Vive9 and tho not everyone will like their textures I'm digging them a lot.



So at the time I took this picture this necklace was a new release by Kosh. Had to have it coz I adore anything owly and this is so well made... gorgeous piece of jewelry.


Kus Nere

Credits:
Skin: Rockberry - Apple 8 Natural (Lucky Board)
Hair: Vive9 - Lindsey in Edge
Eyes: Poetic Colors - new line preview grey sky
Cardigan: Pivaaca - Long Bolero/Cardigan Gray
Top: Dutch Touch - Top V Neck Sheer Nr 4
Pants: The Plastik - Aeda Slacks Skinnileg Cloudy
Pumps: Maitreya - Treaders exclusive groupgift Rosewood
Necklace: Kosh - Wise Owl

No comments:

Post a Comment