Sunday, January 15, 2012

shall i go with the metro or take the tram?





Walking in Paris. Asking myself shall i take the metro or that tram. Hmm with my high heeled boots i can't walk fast. No problem because i enjoy my new bags and clothings and the surroundings.

I am totally thrilled, because i discovered that in the Milk Motion shop is a teleport door to all old Fifty Linden Friday items. SUPER!!! I missed some of them ....so it is a great opportunity to catch them now. The sweater and the legging are old FLF items. Watch the shoulder from that cashmere sweater. It has golden dots like jewels.
The small bag is from the Gatcha event ( see other post from this day). The big bag is from sl marketplace. The stole is a Xmas gift from Aoharu. And runnnnn it is still there. I checked it today. My boots are a groupgift from N-Core.
And!!...new hair?.. from?... yesss Truth!!!

Credits:
Hair: Truth - TRUTH Florence - dark browns
Sweater: Milk Motion - (Milk Motion) My little cashmere *beige* (50ld)
Legging: Milk Motion - (Milk Motion) My glittered legging ( 50ld)
Big bag: MonkeyBugs - #MonkeyBugs - My bag - Bread
Small bag: Pesca - :pesca: chained bag gacha quilt7 ( 30) <--- good quality/price
Shoes: N-Core - N-core Group Gift Eclipse "Brown Edition" (Brown) (free)
Stole: Aoharu - AOHARU_XmasGroupGift_FurStole and Boots<3 ( free)

Bye bye, Nic

No comments:

Post a Comment