Saturday, August 25, 2012

fashion show




Today 25th of august at 2pm There will be a Fashion Show at the House of Models. All welcome. From Joeylin the designer from Paisley Daisy they will show several pieces. And also from other designers. I will go to watch and enjoy. And as all women do they ask by themselves: " what should i wear". Well i think Nic will go in this set. The lace top is the groupgift from Baiastice, that you can find on the counter in the shop. I was already in the group so for me it was free. But  group join is 50ld.
I combined it  with my cuban heel panty ( golden oldie) and my mon tissu skirt and the top from yesterday. A silver necklace from my inventory ( old groupgift from booN) and my python bag from Grasp ( old choice event gift) as good accessories. And i think this will do.

But may be i go in a totally other outfit ))). As sexy as this for example.


Credits:
Lace top: Baisatice - Baiastice_Kira Mesh Lace Sweater-black ( free/ group join 50ld)
Cuban heel panty: Nr.9 - No.9 Nylons Cuban Heel Pantyhose *tanned*

See you at the Fashion Show, bye bye, Nic

No comments:

Post a Comment