Monday, August 13, 2012

love, laughter and friendship





Inspired by the new Zara collection in rl ( a spanish mark that has shops in Holland and in more countries i guess) i made this look. It is camouflage look with gemstones. And because i knew the new hair at collabor88 from D!va had gemstones too , i picked up that hair ofcourse. As you already know may be, the collabor88 has there first annual anniversary. Theme is Baroque. Have a look there. It is a big round.They invited just about  everyone who took part last year.

I didn't know where to find gemstone camo jackets in sl, so i created it myself. Took a camo shirt  from 10 ld from marketplace and used my gemstone necklace from Ganked. Available on marketplace. But i once got it for free as a groupgift, if i remember it well.
Saw a camo jacket for free at Lunas Boutique on the wall, but couldn't buy it. With that jacket i wanted make the gemstone version as well. Pity i couldn't get it.
And look at my cute new pumps from Ys&Ys at the Dressing Room at the moment.Thanks Soraya for the good tip.

The pictures of Nic are made in the same sim as yesterday. It is a very friendly place called Bozzville ( Carolina Beach). It is a family sim. So go there with your child avatars moms and dads. I met the friendly owner  and his cute daughter.

Credits:
Shirt: Moonlight Designs - *MD* Green Camo Button Down Shirt (10ld)
Pumps: Ys&Ys for the Dressing Room - *YS&YS* Brera Pumps Cognac TDR ( 70ld)
Hair: D!va - ""D!va"" Hair "Manon"(Brown diamond) (188ld)
Jewelry: Ganked - $GaNKeD$ Suri Jewelry Set in Peacock
From inventory: Pants - Aoharu; Vest - mon tissu ( showed it before on the blog)

Here the text from "Dream on" from Aerosmith that is appealing to me at the moment in the version sang by HolyHell  ( thanks Mayala Loon, watch her cute video here!!!)

Every time when I look in the mirror
All these lines on my face getting clearer
The past is gone
It went by, like dusk to dawn
Isn't that the way
Everybody's got the dues in life to pay

I know nobody knows
Where it comes and where it goes
I know it's everybody sin
You got to lose to know how to win

Half my life
Is books written pages
Live and learn from fools and
From sages
You know it's true, oh
All these things you do come back to you

Sing with me, sing for the years
Sing for the laughter, sing for the tears
Sing with me, just for today
Maybe tomorrow, the good lord will take you away

Yeah, sing with me, sing for the year
Sing for the laughter, sing for the tear
Sing with me, just for today
Maybe tomorrow, the good Lord will take you away

Dream on
Dream on
Dream on
Dream until your dreams come true

Sing with me, sing for the year
Sing for the laughter, sing for the tear
Sing with me, just for today
Maybe tomorrow, the good Lord will take you away
Sing with me, sing for the year
Sing for the laughter, sing for the tear
Sing with me, just for today
Maybe tomorrow, the good Lord will take you away.


Bye bye, Nic

2 comments:

Fledge said...

LOL watch your icecream or you will have gemstone and pastel camo... ;)

Thanks for the location tip!

Mayala Loon said...

Lovely look as always ;-) ... and I can help you with that ice cream ... yummmy .... mmmmhhh ;-)
Yep ... that song is in my head since Rudh mentioned it to me ... it's beautiful
*hugs*

Post a Comment