Sunday, February 24, 2013

pimp my car in Lyndhurst






How helpless must she look to get her car done as fast as possible. Or may be will he say we need to pimp that car. Looking as innocent and helpless as possible ...yes she can. Nic 's casual wear is in the
colors of this weeks Twisted Color Challenge. The jeans i found at  My Attic. My Attic has every month a new collection. All items will be 95L for the duration of this event, only until 28th of February, so do not miss out. In the package is also a darkgrey jeans.

In the beginning of the evening she could go back to the garage to see her pimped car. They did a good job. Huge smile at Nic's face. Nic wears a dress from SySy's , found at the Attic also. I learned from Dido's blog that Sysy's is from a dutch designer. I was proud reading this. Cute dress isn't it.
Credits:
Sweater; Maitreya - Maitreya Lux Sweater - Merino Eggplant
Pants: Miseria at My Attic[Miseria] My Attic - Danger Days Pack
Pumps: Quirks - {QUIRKS} Sia Platform - Plum ( 1ld)
Dress: Sysy's at My Attic - SYSY's Mesh Devant dress - blue ( 95ld)
Lipgloss: Mock - [mock] L'eau Castro Gloss (2 Lip Sizes)( free)
From inventory: Necklace and ring - Sweet Leonard, Hair - Miss. C; top- Jane;eyes - Fashism (now IKON.

Bye bye, Nic

No comments:

Post a Comment