Monday, February 18, 2013

waiting for Eliza





Hi all, Eliza Quixote a sweet blogger, i happen to know because of the Color Challenge from last years, wants to make a post with me. She wants crawl under my skin and make a Nic of herself. This is what she explains about it: " I’ve decided that it will be good for me to get out of my own blog-mind once in awhile, so this year I am trying something new on my blog by spotlighting other bloggers that I know and love."
I am very honoured she choosed me as the second person. And now Nic is waiting and do'nt know what she wants to wear on that photoshoot. Getting nervous because in a few hours Eliza will come online. I am sitting a bit paralyzed on the bench. But ok a good moment to show that very very long hair, new as a groupgift at EMO-tions. And i wanted show you Nic's new boots from Coco and Nic jacket from Ydea.

Oh and then she was online and the shoot started. So no different clothings but just different hair. Pssst Eliza is such an hair addict!!!  First shoot at my home location..then in a new sim: 2304 Rain. And raining it was ..and LAGGY it was. It was kind of frustrating for me that i couldn't turn my camera  or put Nic on the right place.. but that sim is super beautiful. And Nic likes to travel so that was something Eliza understood very well. And that girl was so busy in the rain with her shoes!!!!
Eliza's Nic interpretation was cool. Two look-a-likes on the pictures. See below.




Finally both with a big smile.
Was super to do this with you Eliza. And you know i like you when you smile, otherwise i get worried.
Credits:
Nic wears:
Jacket: Ydea - *Ydea* Belted jacket beige ( NEW)
Long hair: EMO-tions -.:EMO-tions.. *BITTERSWEET* -(free)
Updo Hair: Hinako at The Gallery Gift Shop - :: HINAKO Hair::nako Black
Boots: Coco - *COCO*_StretchLeatherBoots_Black
Lace top: Whippet &Buck - [W&B] Claven Lace Blouse NOIR ( 50ld)
From inventroy: Skirt -**DP**wonderhul pants of monday - *DP* YumYum; Eyes: IKON sunrise eyes black: Bag: Angelic Lefevre Couture

Eliza wears:

White top: elymode - *elymode* Cyd's Long Sleeve Top - white *UPPER* 1
Pants: coldlogic - coldLogic pants - sheldon.alpha
Mesh hands: Slink - Slink Mesh Hands
Necklace: RE -**RE** Christmas pearls necklace
Ring: .O. the Maybe they're real Ring Freebie WHITE
Hair: Truth - >TRUTH< Pandora - night
Earring: Mandala - Ear(R) Steking EARS [MANDALA]
Lashes: Miamai - Miamai_Catwalk Lashes_Toxic_Black
Corset: Sade - Sade Underbust Corset Medium-Red
Red Sandals: Gos - [Gos] Grace Sandal - Red Glitter - S
Skin: Laqroki - LAQ ~ Lacie2 - [Fair] - 03
Eyes: IKON - IKON Eternal Eyes - Hazel (S)

For Eliza's blog: click>> here

Bye bye, Nic

No comments:

Post a Comment