Wednesday, July 17, 2013

water



So much water...i can't help that it is flooded. I was looking for terra..earth as you can see.... i am wearing that color..
Nic wears another hair that she bought at the Hair Fair to show you. It is one from Kik. I immediately knew with what to combine this hair....with the leather short from Emery, my espadrilles from Miel, the cardigan from Tram. I love this look so much. Finally my new BSD necklace.The poses i bought at The Chapter Four. Not expensive and soooo cute.
The flower pin is the gift from Tram at the Hair Fair. So where are you waiting for.. go to Tram at the Hair Fair!
Emery has a beautiful  striped shirt to combine with the leather short, but i took my long t-shirt from chronokit.

Credits:
Hair: Kik - [kik]hair-Katie(brown)
Hair pin: tram - tram -HairFair2013 GIFT-
Cardigan: tram - tram -J.I cardigan[RIGGED][TexChangerHUD]C
Leather short: Emery - Emery - Mesh Leather Short Dusk Terracotta
T-shirt: chronokit - *chronokit* Long T Shirts 01
Necklace: BSD at The Box  - {{BSD Design studio}}Art deco-gold

Bye bye, Nic

No comments:

Post a Comment