Sunday, October 20, 2013

pumpkin




I am late with showing this total ( showed already the pants) groupgift from Vero Modero, because i had troubles with the scarf. The scarf was flat, stayed flat and nothing helped to get the scarf normal. I even asked the designer. Then when i used my linden lab viewer and changed the RenderVolumeLOD factor to 4 the wonder happened. The scarf was ok. I went back to my beloved Firestorm viewer, because then i have more light possibilities for my pictures. But...no.... again (with the good RenderVolumeLOD factor) the scarf was flat. Then back to the LindenLab viewer for the pictures.
All because i wanted this cute set on the blog. My bag is from tulip from  long ago.
The shoes are new from BSD Design studio for the Sl Fashion Week. The designer Babychampgane was a bit late this week, but they are at the event now.
The hair was already in my inventory. But sometimes i don't know what i have, see someone with nice hair, edit the hair and oh my goodness i discover the hair in my inventory.

Credits:
Outfit: Vero Modero - VERO MODERO /  Female Group Gift ( free)
Shoes: BSD at SL Fashion Week  - {{BSD Design studio}}Carpe diem-brown croco black
Bag: Tulip - tulip. Zoar (Burgundy)
Pictures made at: Ouchi Ya 

Bye bye, Nic

No comments:

Post a Comment