Monday, November 11, 2013

Kawaii Mini Hunt part 3





I promissed to show more from this super Kawaii Mini hunt. The warm top from Pink Hustler is from that hunt. look high in the part of the shop that is open.
 I combined it with a skirt that Soraya found on marketplace for just 1ld. The skirt is full-perm. So you can add your own textures. There are textures included in the packet but the colors didn't match with my top. The clutch is from Ane. Watch the good leather texture. She also has good straw textures and more. The boots are in the lucky boards at S@bbia. I was happy to meet Love Trill there . She is one of the bloggers for the FabFree blog and ( as she told me) always very busy for the FabFree headquarters. I love her pictures. Curiuos to see how she will show you these boots.
The hair is an old groupgift from Uw.St.

Credits:
Skirt: Demi's Starshine - Demi's Starshine. * Full Perm Rigged mesh Cindy Skirt ( 1ld)
Top: Pink Hustlers - *PINK HUSTLER* ( free)
Boots: S@bbia - S@BBiA::Suede Knee-high Boots (Dark Brown)( free)
Bag: Ane - ANE Leather Clutch Bag 02
Hair: Uw.St - Uw.St Groupgift_2012 ( free)

Bye bye, Nic

No comments:

Post a Comment