Friday, February 14, 2014

jungle trip






Traveling is what Nic likes very much. Readers from this blog know it, i think. Today she went to the jungle in the sim Gecko. Beautiful place. She wears her new coat from chronokit. As always the quality is very very good. Huge compliment kit! You can choose several colors.
I am happy to announce to you that i am blogger now for the shop Tokyo.Girl. The shop has clothes, shoes, hairs and more. Yesterday they invited me. And i could go and get already something from old releases. I choosed boots and hair ( Soraya helped me). I will show you more in the future.
The chronokit jacket is for males too.

Credits:
Coat: chronokit - *chronokit* ModsCoat02 with fur Beige (NEW)
Boots:Tokyo.Girl - Tokyo.Girl - Mesh Wedge Boots -Keri- Suede Light Brown
Hair: Tokyo.Girl - Tokyo.Girl Hair Naeki .Box
Jewelry: Darlinged - +Darlinged GIFT Heartof (5ld)
From inventory: Bag - Café*Amie;
Pictures made at Gecko

Bye bye, Nic

No comments:

Post a Comment