Sunday, March 2, 2014

i never promissed you a rose garden





Hats and gowns could also have been the title of this blog post or lucky day. The yellow dress is from the lucky board at Karla Boutique. The hat is included. The other hat is from Xen's Hats. I got a gift card from Xen and made my choice. I like this one very much. The red rose dress is a groupgift. The february groupgift ( still in the shop) from Castiel. I am curious what will be the next groupgift. The clutch with heart is the groupgift from WTG. It was for Valentines day i guess, but who cares. The menu has three colors. Jewelry and sunglasses are from my inventory.
And it is my lucky day because i am invited to be a blogger for Shey. I can show you in the future nice elegant clothes from the shop and Tjip is glad to show the coming male clothes too.

Credits:
Yellow dress: Karla Boutique - !!! Karla Boutique !!! Paradise 1 dress - (free)
Dress with rose: Castiel - CASTIEL Valentine Dress  - February Group (free)
Hat: Xen's Hat - XH Hennessey Hat Plum (Mesh)
Clutch: WTG - +:+WTG+:+ **Delicious heart** set Feb GG female 2014 (free/group join fee)

Bye bye, Nic




No comments:

Post a Comment