Sunday, March 2, 2014

silence






As promissed in the post before this one here already something from Shey. This dress, Juno, is the gift for the Shey Club group. I combined it with my leather pants from Erratic. The shoes are from BSD. I bought them today with my store credits. Group gift !!The ISON bag i recolored to match with the clothes. Pictures are made at the sim Tempelhof. Nice place to sit in silence and watch and hear the seagulls.
In the evening Nic wears another texture from the same dress. Many possibilities are in the hud. Loveeee it. On the first pictures i wear my Shey shape. Showed it before on the blog.

Credits:
Dress: Shey - SHEY - Juno Cocktail Dress (free/ group join fee)
Shoes: BSD - {{BSD Design Studio}}Stylish Queen-brown orstich ( bought with store card credit /groupgift)
Glasses: ANE - ANE Seberg glasses
From inventory: Hair - Exile; Pants- Erratic; bag-ISON; jewelry Vendome Jewelry
Pictures made at: Tempelhof 
Bye bye, Nic

No comments:

Post a Comment