Tuesday, June 10, 2014

yes i was at the Arcade




Nic was at the Arcade gatcha event. Finally i could enter. But oh  i regret what i did. I tried too much at the gatcha machine and didn't get what i wanted.  That is the problem with gatcha machines. You see some things that you terrible want, but try after try it goes wrong and you get frustrated. I think it goes like that not only for me. Well i decided to be happy with what i got and what i got three times i could give away to some friends. I got three times the sugar candy. And i got the donut bag. But i didn't get the tofu sweets. Same happened at Kustum9 with the cute cake bag again from Tentacio.
After all my complaints now about the good things. The new dress is a groupgift at Kaithleens. The hair is new at Dura (unisex) for the 4th anniversary of the shop. You get a pack with more colors. Thanks Iris who tipped me about it!
And i love my new shoes. They already stood on my wishlist. Getting the blue dress i knew... now it is the time to buy them. And pssst in that shop you can buy slink bare flat feet and high feet  not so expensive!

Credits:
Dress: Kaithleen's - Kaithleen's Lace Ribbon Dress Leni Silver (free)
Hair: Dura - *Dura* The 4 year Anniversary hair (free)
Shoes: The chez Gigi - CGG Palm Beach Pumps in Blue for SLink HIGH Feet
Sugar candy: Tentacio at The Arcade - Num Num Sugar Candy Pink (50ld)
Donut bag: Tentacio at The Arcade - Num Num sweet bag donut (50ld)
From inventory: Noodle bag - Love Soul
Pictures made at: Rue Dantibes

Bye bye, Nic


No comments:

Post a Comment