Saturday, July 26, 2014

my attic


Mmmmm tiramisu delicious. The color of this Loren dress from Leri Miles Designs has that name. You can buy the dress at My Attic at The Deck. Nic wears it with shoes, that i showed before. A gift from Le Forme
The hair is from ElikaTira, but i added loose hairs from Catwa  for a loose style.
below another piece that i bought at My Attic. The super skirt from Thalia Heckroth. The top is a gift at Coco.


Credits:
Hair: Elikatira - [e] Elika - Essentials (99ld/sale)
Dress: LMD at My Attic - LMD Loren Dress Tiramisu
Skirt:-Thalia Heckroth at my Attic- Andre Skirt (Fitted Mesh) White
Top: Coco - *COCO*_Gift_HighNeckCropTop(RedStripe) (free)
Brown gold shoes: Le Forme - [LF] Classic Heels Leather Carmin (free)
Red shoes ( but with colorhud with many possibilities - Shey - SHEY ALBA Stilettos(NEW)
From inventory: red sunglasses - ANE; yelow sunglasses - ieQed
Pictures made at: Nostos Deer

Bye bye, Nic

No comments:

Post a Comment