Wednesday, December 31, 2014

happy 2015





click pictures to enlarge
The clock is ticking away the last hours of 2014. My last post this year. I enjoyed this blogging year again very much. The group of followers grew. The dayly page views grew. I got messages very kindly from  people who enjoy my blog. This makes me happy and makes  me going on in blogging country. I love the sweet designers for whom i am a blogger. Love the personal contact i have with some. And i love the designers who give us all so many beautiful presents. Love the ones who decorate sims so beautiful, so that i can make pictures in beautiful surroundings.  Thanks to the organizers of great events.
And thanks thanks thanks to my sweet helpers!

Nic wears a nice gown this evening from lacocinelle. I met her and became a blogger for her this year. The gown will be on marketplace in the beginning of 2015.
The jewelry is in the sub-scribe-o-matic from jewels isle. The fur hat is a gift from LeLutka. The shoes are from BSD. Hair from little bones.

Credits:
Dress: Blue Velvet - Blue Velvet mesh dress Blue velvet western Black( first week 2015 on marketplace)
Hat: LeLutka - [LeLutka]-DUCHESS HOLIDAY set GIFT(free)
Nails: Pink Cherry - PC Finger - & Toenails Hud -Xmas for Slink - Groupgift (free)
Jewelry: Zuri - **Zuri's Jewels Isle Subscriber Gift~Belle Pearl -Peridot/Onyx (SOM outside the shop/free)
Hair: Little Bones - little bones. Snow Spell I - Blondes
Pictures made at: Fall

I am blogger for: chronokit, ::K::, FA Creations, OrsiniRed, Shey, Vips Corner Creations, Leri Miles Designs, !gO!, B!asta, BSD Design Studio, KlubWerK, Paisley Daisy, Pixel Mode, Rowena's Designs, Paradisis, Blue Velvet store, Karla Boutique, Barbarella Portland ( Paris Fashion and TGA Designer), Kanou, Orange*Pekoe, Tokyo.girl, Silvery K

And i blog the best freebies, cheapies and so worth paying for from shops that i like.
Bye bye, Nic

No comments:

Post a Comment