Sunday, March 8, 2015

contemplation time




Nic in a small greenhouse. A good spot for her contemplative mood. Spiritual force is important in life. More then we may be realize. Contemplation: sitting silent and thinking or meditating can open up to us new insights. That is what she did today.
Nic wears a nice dress from Powers. The shop has sale for a few clothes. Very interesting to go there to see if you like them. I liked this dress and the top. More colors available. I like also the place from the photoshoot. I once was there for a photoshoot but then forgot where it was and my landmark history was gone. I searched and searched and yesterday late at night i found it back. The place has the name: Lost Angel ..  very fitting to my situation.

Credits:
Dress: [POWERS] - [POWERS] Mesh Penny Dress Pink ( 25ld/sale item)
Top:[POWERS] - [POWERS]Mesh Freya Shirt MAROON (25ld/sale)
Shoes: .::Supernatural::.at 100th anniversary from TDC  - .::Supernatural::. Princess Shoes Pink Gift (free)
Jeans: chronokit - *chronokit* Slim Pants khaki
Boots: chronokit - *chronokit* Boots03 Orange
Pictures made at: Lost Angel ( created by harlow Heslop)

Bye bye, Nic

No comments:

Post a Comment