Monday, March 30, 2015

spirit in the sky ( medieval Role play hunt)




When I die and they lay me to rest
Gonna go to the place that's the best
Goin' up to the spirit in the sky

But first today... down to earth.
What a difference with real life now. Role-play makes fun. But i am glad it's just SL. No way to have such a life in rl...i like my life with computers. I can send my spirit in the sky. Need not catch my fish for diner this evening. Need not protect myself against wild animals (uuuhmmm males included?). Need not cook in a cauldron and cut wood before i can go cook. Just relax on monday morning with a cup of fresh hot coffee and doing a photoshoot in sl to show the fur clothes from Blue Velvet. A new release.
The furs on the ground are from the Mediaval Fantasy Hunt. I always wanted a fur on the ground at my homeplace, but the ones that i wanted were too expensive. This is free and the textures are very good. Plus nice animations include!
The necklace is a gift in the tent from the fortune teller at Sweet Revolutions . Click the silvery white thingie.

Credits:
Outfit: Blue Velvet- Blue velvet Furs Mesh fur outfit (NEW)
Necklace: ~*SR*~ - ~*SR*~Poison necklace (free)
Fur carpet with fur cushions: Wonderland creations - # 30 MFH XIII
From inventory: Hair - Truth, Sandals - ANE
Greetings Nic
Click small pictures to enlarge

No comments:

Post a Comment