Monday, May 18, 2015

he plays the violin




Oh he never speaks his passions, He never speaks his views, Whereas other men speak volumes, He plays the violin.
I hear his violin, And I get that feeling within, And I sigh, oh I sigh, He draws near, very near

Nic in a nice top from B!asta for the Gingham hunt. You get the top with red shorts. I took shorts from FA Creations. Nic wears long hair from Moon{hair} from the lucky board ( no group needed) the cap is from marketplace (Unisex) from SMS.

Credits:
Top: B!asta - [B!] :HIGH EXPECTATIONS: Gingham blouse & jeans shorts (FREE hunt gift, available until May 30th)
Hair: Moon {hair} - Moon. Hair // - Naturals 1 - Clocktower (LB/ free for all)
Shorts: FA Creations - ::FAC:: Blossom Denim Shorts
Cap: SMS - *Almost free gift* Stone Militaria Ballcap (1ld)
From inventory: Sneakers - pesca; bag- Mr. Poet; armband Mandala
Pictures taken at: embryo

Bye bye, Nic

No comments:

Post a Comment