Thursday, July 9, 2015

rock my baby



I'm going home and rock my baby tonight...The guy sure has been working hard...I think he's ready for some Rock and Roll...Something to take his mind off everything
Yeah, it's gonna be a sweet surrender...Candlelight and love me tender..I'm going home and rock my baby tonight.

Nic in Rock 'n' Roll mood going home with some food for him.

The jumpsuit is from LinealRise Design. Comes with a hud for so many nice colors. Love the shirt under the jumpsuit, that is included. The hair i found as a groupgift in the no.match shop. Join group is 50ld but you get more groupgifts. Also for men.
The cute bag is a gift at marketplace from Muschi. You also get a bag with one eye.

Credits:
Jumpsuit: LRD - LRD Jumpsuit Lara Hud Controlled.(NEW)
Hair: no.match - no.match_ ~ NO_MILK ~ GROUPGIFT hud for more colors (free/ group join fee 50ld)
Bag: Muschi - M Bags [free] Muschi (free)
From inventory; body- Maitreya ( i had to change the legs a bit to fit the pants); necklace corazon -and glasses - artilleri; plate and bottles with condiment on table - Pixel mode
Pictures taken at: Lisipark

Bye bye, Nic

No comments:

Post a Comment