Monday, November 9, 2015

i want you to want me...





I want you to want me...I need you to need me...I'd love you to love me..I'm begging you to beg me
I want you to want me...I need you to need me...I'd love you to love me.

Romantic moments and then.... a lil' surrender. With a few of free couple poses i created these scenes. All available at marketplace. Good to show the male suit  and female gown from Sn@tch, a gift at the Firestorm hunt. Nic's hair and the scarecrow ( see behind the couple)  are also from the Firestorm hunt. Use my links and you will land near the places were you need take the skull. The lingerie is from Seldom Blue at the lucky chairs. The cute clutch is a gift from sallie  ( in black and silverwhite). So nicely attached to the arm! The shoes are a groupgift from H@S. The necklace and bracelet are from RealEvil, a groupgift. Oh and tjip bought this hair at no.match.

Credits:
Suit and gown: Sn@tch - Sn@tch Bag-FS-SNH-Haunted -07 Sn@tch (free)
Shoes Nic: H@S - H@S November 2015 Group Gift (free)
Hair:  Rumina - FS-SNH-Haunted -10 .:{Rumina}:. ( bangs included) ( free)
Clutch: {sallie}-{sallie} Group Gift - Candy Purse (free)
Necklace and bracelet: RealEvil - **RE** Orbit Set {GIFT} ( in silver and gold metal and colors for pearls) (free)
Lingerie: Seldom Blue - (SELDOM BLUE) LUCKY CHAIR - GISELLE PINK  with appliers(free)
Hair tjip: no. match - no.match_ ~ NO_WALK ~ Pack of BLACKS
Scarecrow: [ Zerkalo ] - FS-SNH-Bones -11 [ zerkalo ]
Pose picture 1:Poserz - Poserz - Couple Pose - HP001 (free)
Pose picture 2: RACK Poses - Moments...Gift Pose (1ld)
pose picture 3: *Everglow*- free couple pose #3 (1ld)




Bye bye, Nic
􀀏

No comments:

Post a Comment