Tuesday, January 12, 2016

Blackstar






Yesterday David Bowie died and many people were shocked by the message. It's sad to loose such a creative person. Blackstar is the album that he released two days before his death. It's like a "parting gift" for fans in a carefully planned final. A sort of final message. It gives me shivers when i hear that music. Nic is listening his music in her music corner on the ground. In her necklace from PixelBox i did the blackstar and her dress has a belt with blackstars. Many of us have memories of the time that they heard David Bowie's music, included me.

The chez moi my place pose i remodeled. I added the David Bowie music

Credits:
Dress: Shey -  Shey Anabella Dress (NEW)
Pose with props:  Chez Moi -  * - My Place * CHEZ MOI (free)
From inventory: Hair - Dela ( Gardenia); Boots- Pixel Mode; angel necklace - Pixel Box
Bye bye, Nic

No comments:

Post a Comment